- Clean fiddleheads, removing brown fuzz. Then cook in boiled water for about 10 minutes. Rinse and trim ends.
- Meanwhile, sauté minced garlic and sliced mushrooms in olive oil, until tender. I recommend using an oiled cast iron pan.
- Add cooked fiddleheads, salt and pepper, cook a few more minutes until everything is tender but not mushy.
- Lower heat, add chopped parsley if using.
- In another bowl, beat the eggs with a pinch of salt. Add cheese -- okay to leave dollops.
- Add egg mixture to the vegetables, stir just a bit if not evenly distributed. Cook over low-med heat until eggs begin to set, around 10 minutes.
- Finish cooking under broiler, 3 minutes or so. Serve hot or room temperature.